Frequently Asked Questions

frequently asked questions

Is the Authority accepting applications for Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and/or Public Housing?

Where do I apply for public housing?

Where do I apply for Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)?

Once a Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) housing unit has passed inspection, when can the tenant move in?

How do I receive help if I think I've been discriminated against in housing?

Who do I call if I have a question about or a problem with my Landlord?

Can the Authority help if I need a job or want to further my education?

What lots does the Authority have available?

The Authority owns land, how do I find out if I can buy it?

How does a business place its name on the list to be contacted when Requests for Proposals and Invitations for Bid for goods and services are released?

How does a business bid for Authority jobs?

Is there money available for investors, businesses or non-profits to expand or open in Portsmouth?

Are Relocation services available to individuals, families, businesses or non-profit organizations displaced by the projects and activities of PRHA?